- You don’t get what you deserve. Most times, we don’t get what we should get. You are an amazing soul, you love, you live, you help.. Unluckily when you mostly need it, everybody disappears on you. No worries, such is life. On the other hand, you are a cheat, you hurt people.. Somehow you get away with it.. Aren’t you lucky I ain’t God?
- Karma doesn’t always catch up with people.. Someone did you wrong and you expect that they will suffer. By sheer luck they do.. most times however, they don’t. Get over it.
- Life is about letting go.. Someone hurt you, let it go. If you give and never get back, let it go. If people aren’t treating you right, let them go. Let go of stuff that holds back.. Life is about finding ourselves and unless you let go, of things or feelings or people that hold you back, you can’t find yourself. ‘In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.’ Deepak Chopra.
- Good people suffer.. Whoever lied to you that good people don’t suffer, find them and give them a good slap. Evil people also prosper. A lot.. Don’t dare think just because you are good, things will be smooth.
- Learn to treasure those who really care about you... Humans are weird. They run and keep minding those that don’t give a fuck about them. They concentrate on family members who hate them, on relationships that don’t work.. It is like we love chasing the wind. There are family members that love you, there are people that actually love you. Love those back. Make memories with them that actually love you. Don’t dwell much those that don’t. Don’t lose those that mind you chasing those that don’t. Connor C. says “Love those who appreciate you, and appreciate those who love you.”
- Be happy, smile and travel as much as you can.. Life comes just once. Love yourself and add your own rules.
To sum it up, ”Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” Steve Jobs