Colour Pop Seismic Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a bright, very light beige with strong, warm undertones and a sparkling, almost glittery, finish with a high-shine sheen. The texture was smooth, thin, and lightly emollient–consistent with the formula–that yielded more opaque coverage when applied and patted onto the skin with a fingertip and more semi-sheer to medium, buildable pigmentation when applied with a synthetic brush.
The product applied well over bare skin as well as over foundation without being prone to lifting it up. I had no trouble building up the product if desired. I felt that it was more sparkly and shiny in person than it translated in photos (where the larger particles just seem to lose something), and for those who prefer subtler finishes, this one is not that–it was intense, sparkling, and wet-looking. There was very little migration of the larger particles after 10 hours of wear.
- Colour Pop Horse and Carriage (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Silver Dusk (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Light (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Kosas Velvet Melon (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Maybelline Nikkie Tutorials (LE, $9.99) is warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Crystal (P, $22.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Talk in Code (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Artist Couture Coco Bling (P, $27.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Hi-Sequincy (LE, $37.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Tutu (LE, $37.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
LELimited Edition. $8.00.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!